Resolute Eagle Platform - The Resolute Eagle is a Group 3 unmanned aerial system with a heavy payload capacity. Its line of sight (LOS) / beyond line of sight (BLOS) / beyond visual line of sight (BVLOS) capabilities enable a wide range of law enforcement, Homeland Security, humanitarian and commercial missions.
The Resolute Eagle is designed for reliable landing and recovery without a runway and offers a vertical take off and landing (VTOL) option for takeoff and landing in challenged conditions, including maritime operations. Whether responding to an oil spill or a wild land fire, the Resolute Eagle UAS is a dynamic platform designed for evolving requirements.
- U.S. Navy (NAVAIR) Awarded
- Multi-intelligence capable
- Fully autonomous Piccolo autopilot
- Vertical take off and lift (VTOL) configuration available
- Rugged and reliable 4 stroke engine
- Low acoustic signature at mission altitudes
- Small logistical footprint
- 75+ lbs fully fueled payload capacity
- 1150 watts onboard power / 900 watts available for payloads